In 1924 Cadillac made significant changes to the V-63 to provide discerning customers with the latest technological innovations of the time. Having been the first manufacturer to fit a V8 engine in a production car Cadillac was able to continually improve their design while others were still fine tuning new, unproven powerplants. 1924 marks the first year Cadillacs were fitted with 4 wheel brakes. This 1924 Cadillac V63 Phaeton is finished in red with black fenders. It's black top is lined with tan cloth for quiet closed touring. This is a CCCA full classic.